Re: Opinions on the GE Digia-4-160 MPEG-4 DVR

GE alarm panel support is pretty fast. GE DVR support isn't. It's best to
always call tech support when you arrive on site. The standard 30+ minute
hold time means that about the time you should have the problem in focus,
the tech support will come on line. If find out you don't need tech support
simply hang up, if you do need tech support you don't have to wait for
another 30 minutes and watch the customer getting mad (because the clock is
running and you're not doing anything).