Re: Ok... I'm done - Tri-Ed has no redeeming qualitites

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Just Looking wrote:
>>
>>> I think the control was mounted and wired before they really took
>>> notice of the
>>> board inside the can.
>>
>> Uh, yeah. That was Doug's point.
>>
>> --
>> js
>
> Are you saying that you aren't the type of guy who picks up from the
> distributor and blindly installs alarm components without noticing
> what they are like Roland's techs?

No, just last week I had finished installing what I thought was a JVC color
camera, when I noticed there seemed to be no way to screw on the lens. Upon
closed inspection, I had installed a DSC keypad, not a camera.
Merry mixup.

--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)