Re: Cellular connectivity question

Robert L Bass wrote:

>As to Cracker having anything to do with my business, you guessed wrong again.
>He didn't even try to affect my business, let alone succeed.

That's not what you've been saying for the last four years.  You kept claiming
I went "real life" when it was only you who did so.

I'll have to save this post for posterity.

Bass Ball Buster Buffoon for google

--

I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org