Re: Cellular connectivity question

"Joe" wrote:

> so the half that's left is up, while the half that got SHUT DOWN is down to
> 0.  And that's the best half too,  the recurring revenue half. sounds like
> your treading water.  no wonder you're so bitter.  too bad for u. :(

Who is it you're trying to convince with that bullshit?

The "recurring revenue" side never amounted to a hill of beans.  In case you
haven't noticed, I cater to DIYers and they rarely want monitoring.  In fact,
many people choose to install their own systems precisely because they don't
want monitoring.  Collecting on the few accounts we had was more trouble than
it was worth so I finally stopped offering it.  I canceled the last remaining
accounts a couple of months ago.

As to Cracker having anything to do with my business, you guessed wrong again.
He didn't even try to affect my business, let alone succeed.  His sole purpose
in hanging around ASA is to try to make a friend.  So far he's batting zero.
Only his dozens of aliases enjoy his company.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics