Re: Cellular connectivity question

Robert L Bass wrote:
> I cater rarely In fact, many people Collecting on the few accounts we
> had was more trouble than it was worth a couple of months ago.
> you guessed wrong again. He affect my business.  His
> sole is a friend.  So far Only dozens enjoy his company.

lost out on the the holy grail of the alarm industry, RECURRING REVENUE,
   wow that must hurt deeply.  no wonder you harbor such animosity
toward the true pros in this business.  Talk to some of those
psychiatrists diyers you make up er sell to and they would tell you to
MOVE ON and try to forget about your lost dreams that have crashed on
the shores of FL laws.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/latestnews/Exclusive-Should-we-beware-the.4028970.jp

maybe you and the misses can make some more installers and one of them
can get a FL alarm license.