Re: Call us ADT now.

On Apr 19, 1:13=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 19, 12:43 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> =EF=BF=BDSpeaking of being blind, if you can't understand that since that=
 fat
>> =EF=BF=BDdying son of a bitch's total lack of respect for anyone else is =
the
>> issue and it's simply just a matter of me reciprocating in kind, then
>> =EF=BF=BDI'd say, both you and he are the blind ones. Hatred would result=
 in
>> =EF=BF=BDsomeone actually planning a executing his demise.
>
> RHC: No, hatred is hatred regardless of any end result. Hatred ends up
> destroying the hater long before it affects the hated !

No, you don't know what the difference is between retaliation and
hatred. Hatred is blind.

You can't say that my total revulsion of that nasty dying prick isn't
simply and totaly in retaliation for what he does here. What is it
that motivates all the other people in ASA to object to what that
scumbag has done to this group? Why is it different if someone else
disrupts ASA, but what he does is OK? Until YOU bring it up, I
couldn't care less whether you like him, support him of fuck him up
the ass while eating a hamburger. As soon as you bring up whether what
I do in this group is right or wrong, because you DON'T object to HIM,
I'm going to justify what I do and that's something that YOU can't do.
When it comes to "rationality" Bobby-boy, there's no way, that in this
group, that you can justify what Dead Man Fuck has done here. He's
done damage to this group for years and years, but that's ok with you.
All I do, is the same thing that he does, and somehow that's not ok
with you. Or is it that you don't object to WHAT I do ...... just HOW
I do it  ....?

>> =EF=BF=BDAfter all is said and done, Robert, it's quite clear that you DO=
N'T
>> =EF=BF=BDcare, as you're one of the few who refuses to acknowledge what a=

>> nasty
>> =EF=BF=BDrotten son of a bitch that Dead Fuck really is. And that's just =
fine.
>> =EF=BF=BDBut don't try to justify your lack of moral judgment by implying=
 that
>> =EF=BF=BDwhat I and others do to put this dead and dying piece of shit in=
 his
>> =EF=BF=BDplace, is wrong. He deserves every thing that he's done to other=
s and
>> =EF=BF=BDmore, just to put that kind of behavior in it's proper place, on=
 the
>> =EF=BF=BDscale of acceptable conduct.
>>
> RHC: See my first comment on this one.
>
>> =EF=BF=BDAnd of all the
>> =EF=BF=BDpeople on this newsgroup, you are the only one I have absolutely=
 no
>> =EF=BF=BDrespect for. If you act in real life like you do in this newsgro=
up, I
>> =EF=BF=BDcan only feel genuine pity for you.
>
> =EF=BF=BDActually then, the feeling is mutual.
>
>> RHC: Sob.....oh the horror....I'm just going to go off in a corner
>> somewhere and cry my eyes out.....(sob...)

Ahhhh so you DO understand how I feel........

> >No, I think the saying is ( to quote your bosom buddy) =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=
=BD" If you
>> don't like what I do here you're welcome to leave =EF=BF=BD .... etc
>>
> RHC: I'd never do that; I'm having far too much fun
>
>> =EF=BF=BDOh yes, and next time you snuggle your nose into that fat ass cr=
ack
> >of=EF=BF=BDhis, you can give him my worst regards.
>

> RHC: Yes, we'll be sure to toast your health with a laugh or two while
> I'm there, over his superb burgers.....

You continue to justify my disregard and lack of respect for you and
I'm sure there are others here that are getting a glimpse of  you that
heretofore they had never considered.

Thank you. You've confired what I saw a long time ago about you, as
being obvious. Thank you sooooo much. I'm sure you don't realize it,
but you've just "opened  your mouth and proved it"