Re: Entering a new phone number on an ADT system

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Yep.  Thirty years ago I was convicted of assault.
>
>> and is not allowed to install alarms because he can't obtain licensing...
>
> Nope.  I installed alarms with a license for many years before selling
> my alarm company and moving to Florida.

Now, Robert...  We also know you "Installed alarms for many years"
WITHOUT a license (until you were caught by the CT authorities).  We
also know that you sold your alarmco AFTER you moved to Florida and that
you weren't actively involved in day to day operations FOR YEARS.
You've "padded" your "experience" with lies.  You were on probation in
Florida when you say you "opened" your alarm company in CT.  You're
still a con (artist) according to the BBB.  And I sincerely doubt you'd
be able to obtain licensing IN FLORIDA.

> I now operate a modestly
> successful online store selling alarms, home automation, intercom
> systems, CCTV, broadband communications systems, fiber optics and such.

Most of which are no longer available.  Your site is full of
discontinued items.  In your bid to become the "worlds largest online
security retailer", it's become a "kludge" even you can't keep up with.
   You personally would never use a number of the items you supposedly
"represent", yet you extol their virtues.   You've also infringed on the
IP of of Security Alarm Systems Inc, in Florida with your supposed
brother's "mirror site".  You're a cheap shill and a con artist.  And I
haven't even mentioned the fact that you've personally attacked the
reputation of a member (now chairman) of the Florida ECLB.  You lie like
a rug.

>> He's also the rotten prick that has caused so much disruption and
>> chaos in
>> this NG.  Don't believe me?...
>
> This from the nasty character who just finished attacking a gentleman
> who only asked for advice.

This from a nasty character that won't engage in honest debate.  That
uses homosexual references in his replies...  Former "lay minister"...
Right!

>> As to me being rude, well... that question of yours has been asked
>> over and
>> over, and frankly what you're seeking to do goes against everything a
>> security
>> professional would advise...
>
> Cracker thinks that by posting rude replies to the public he is being an
> exemplary "professional" installer.  I'll leave it to the reader to decide.

I'd take Graham's responses over yours any day.  You're as bad as Mike
was with all these rude replies.  What are you going to post next: "Bend
over, I'm drivin'"?

>> ... except Bass of course -- who will try to sell you that voice dialer.
>
> Actually, I think it was someone else who first mentioned the voice
> dialer in this thread.  I didn't even post a URL to order a dialer.  If
> the gentleman wants one he can buy it from my site or a hundred others.
> I'll wager he won't soon ask you for help though.  :^)

And I'll wager he won't buy from you either.