Re: Entering a new phone number on an ADT system

Robert L Bass wrote:

<snip lies and bullshit>

>There's not much you can do about a mentally defective, miserable person like
>our resident "Cracker" except ignore him,

Why don't you follow your own advice and just ignore me.

To the OP:

Robert Bass is a convicted felon and is not allowed to install alarms because
he can't obtain licensing.  He participates in this NG mainly to sell
overpriced parts to unwitting custo.., victims.  There is no support after the
sale as demonstrated by his abysmal BBB record.

http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=41001663

He's also the rotten prick that has caused so much disruption and chaos in
this NG.  Don't believe me?  Just do a little Googling in the group's archive
and you'll see what a lowlife lying scumbag he is.

As to me being rude, well... that question of yours has been asked over and
over, and frankly what you're seeking to do goes against everything a security
professional would advise.  This NG is/was intended for professionals to share
information and Mr. Bass has turned it into his own playground for seeking DIY
sales.  Not many of the regulars are eager or willing to help someone
*downgrade* their security system, except Bass of course -- who will try to
sell you that voice dialer.

--

-G