Re: Entering a new phone number on an ADT system

"dwguy" wrote:

> G. Morgan <mentally.ill.invalid> wrote:
>> --- snip usual garbage ---
>
> Maybe you should avoid the other 500 posts by cheapskates like me that have
> been asked and answered already - ad nauseam. It seems to be making you an
> even more unhappier person than you already are. Try to get out of the house
> more often and spend less time sitting in front of a computer and posting
> really sad replies to discussion groups.
Cheers...

He really can't get out of the house more.  He suffers from agoraphobia panic
disorder, a mental disease that causes him mortal fear of public places,
cropwds and even small gatherings.  He has great difficulty being around other
people (ergo the repugnant personality).  His mental problems have cost him at
least ten jobs in as many years.  He actually blames me for the last one he
lost but it was his own fault.  Even before he got caught using his boss'
computer system illegally he was on the verge of being fired for repeated
absenteeism.

Graham is so afraid of going out in public that he often spends his nights
drinking and popping Xanax and Lexapro (prescriptions for which he gets from
multiple doctors and fills at multiple pharmacies).  This allows him to
convince himself he's staying home because of a hangover.  In fact, it's the
ever-present fear that rules and ruins his life.

For a while some of us (myself included) fealt pity for Graham because of his
personal suffering.  Unfortunately, as you have already noticed, Graham is
also a nasty, foul-mouthed toad with a penchant for attacking not only those
who innocently ask for advice but even those who treat him like a friend.  As
a result any pity he once received has long since turned to utter disdain.

There's not much you can do about a mentally defective, miserable person like
our resident "Cracker" except ignore him, filter his twice-weekly changes of
alias or give him an occasional verbal spanking.  I suspect in his profound
loneliness (which he of course creates all by himself) he craves even that
kind of attention.  But be patient.  Eventually, the total despair will work
its magic and he'll need to be institutionalized again.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics