Re: Technician Wages

"I brive a dus" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:abf7dbdc-5ca1-421e-a6da-3948ac19ae2a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Apr 17, 11:54 pm, "Mark Leuck" <mle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Jim Rojas" <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > That's the same thing. If the customer breaks the Brinks PSA and signs
>> > up
>> > with ADT, there is no difference whatsoever. Even if new equipment is
>> > installed.
>>
>> > Replacing the Brinks system violates their PSA with their customer. ADT
>> > is
>> > guilty of that every single day. I personally have yet to do this even
>> > with all the downloads I do on a weekly basis.
>>
>> > Brink's authorized dealers are the real threat. With over 100+
>> > authorized
>> > dealers that can break ties with Brinks at anytime. This is a problem
>> > Brinks is avoiding to speak of publicly. I really could give a rats ass
>> > either way.
>>
>> > Jim Rojas
>>
>> Oh like 100+ dealers would do that? You could make that case about any
>> dealer network however it doesn't happen nor will it. Brinks's isn't
>> speaking publicly because there is nothing to speak about. <
>
> Mark you wouldn't care to guess why the Monkster saw a huge drop in
> accounts that were originally installed by Patriot, and then 3 years
> later see those customer names in the Monkster system but after being
> placed online by another dealer, would you? If you don't believe
> dealers flip accounts at the end of the original term you're dead
> wrong.

I've seen former dealers go after their old accounts later after they left
but never go bye bye when the dealers leave

The other part of this is the 100+ dealers leaving at once and it's a big
worry by Brinks, again that won't happen nor is it a worry. Dealers do come
and go but not in droves

> Jim may have gone off the deep end (trust me Jim you did. You're out
> where the buses don't run right now) but he's not wrong on this, nor
> is he wrong on the commercials.

Drink more kool-aid Tom