Re: Off contract soon with Apex, I'm looking for cheaper monitoring

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Cracker Morgan" wiped the drool off his keyboard, accidentally
> transmitting:
>>
>> Bullshit!  Alarms in the queue rarely are delayed more than a minute
>> before an
>> operator looks at it.  There is no way Brinks allows an alarm signal to
>> take
>> anywhere near 30+ minutes to reach an operator.
>
> Sure they don't.  Uh-huh.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

The call takes 20-30 seconds, the receiver sends it to automation which
spews it out on the screen in about a second and you seriously think ANY
monitoring station will let that set there for 30+ minutes?

Even you don't believe that