Re: Call us ADT now.

On Apr 18, 2:34=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> RHC: What makes you think I was referring to you ? A little sensitive
> aren't we !!
>
> I was commenting on the abyssal state of this newsgroup at times and
> you jumped in with your usual diatribe. You know I try not to make
> things personal (unlike yourself).

Oh wait a minute, you just remined me of something else............
You're a bullshit artist also.

> However, if you want to take it
> personally, be my guest ! You're so blinded by your irrational hatred
> of RLB you attack anyone who doesn't agree with your behaviour.

Speaking of being blind, if you can't understand that since that fat
dying son of a bitch's total lack of resect for anyone else is the
issue and it's simply just a matter of me reciprocating in kind, then
I'd say, both you and he are the blind ones. Hatred would result in
someone actually planning a executing his demise.

>I doubt someone like you will ever be " shoving anything up my ass".

Let me use the "blind" word again.

To anyone but you, it was "figuratively speaking."  You DO know what
that means ..... don't you? If not, tough.
Look it up.

However, maybe someone needed to tell you that your innuendo in a
reply to Mark, about a post that I made, was not as subtle as an
intelligent person would think.

> I'd have to really care what you think to let you do that.

After all is said and done, Robert, it's quite clear that you DON'T
care, as you're one of the few who refuses to acknowledge what a nasty
rotten son of a bitch that Dead Fuck really is. And that's just fine.
But don't try to justify your lack of moral judgement by implying that
what I and others do to put this dead and dying piece of shit in his
place, is wrong. He deserves every thing that he's done to others and
more, just to put that kind of behavior in it's proper place, on the
scale of accepatable conduct.

>And of all the
> people on this newsgroup, you are the only one I have absolutely no
> respect for. If you act in real life like you do in this newsgroup, I
> can only feel genuine pity for you.

Actually then, the feeling is mutual.

> I guess the saying is "if the shoe fits....."-

No, I think the saying is ( to quote your bosom buddy)    " If you
don't like what I do here you're welcome to leave   .... etc

Oh yes, and next time you snuggle your nose into that fat ass crack of
his, you can give him my worst regards.