Re: Call us ADT now.

On Apr 19, 12:43 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Speaking of being blind, if you can't understand that since that fat
 dying son of a bitch's total lack of respect for anyone else is the
 issue and it's simply just a matter of me reciprocating in kind, then
 I'd say, both you and he are the blind ones. Hatred would result in
 someone actually planning a executing his demise.

RHC: No, hatred is hatred regardless of any end result. Hatred ends up
destroying the hater long before it affects the hated !

 After all is said and done, Robert, it's quite clear that you DON'T
 care, as you're one of the few who refuses to acknowledge what a
nasty
 rotten son of a bitch that Dead Fuck really is. And that's just fine.
 But don't try to justify your lack of moral judgment by implying that
 what I and others do to put this dead and dying piece of shit in his
 place, is wrong. He deserves every thing that he's done to others and
 more, just to put that kind of behavior in it's proper place, on the
 scale of acceptable conduct.

RHC: See my first comment on this one.

 And of all the
 people on this newsgroup, you are the only one I have absolutely no
 respect for. If you act in real life like you do in this newsgroup, I
 can only feel genuine pity for you.

 Actually then, the feeling is mutual.

RHC: Sob.....oh the horror....I'm just going to go off in a corner
somewhere and cry my eyes out.....(sob...)

No, I think the saying is ( to quote your bosom buddy)    " If you
don't like what I do here you're welcome to leave   .... etc

RHC: I'd never do that; I'm having far too much fun

 Oh yes, and next time you snuggle your nose into that fat ass crack
of
 his, you can give him my worst regards.

RHC: Yes, we'll be sure to toast your health with a laugh or two while
I'm there, over his superb burgers.....