Re: Ademco wireless system

> How can I find an independent Ademco dealer
> in the Denver area.

I sell alarms directly to DIYers.  Since you're interested in having
a professionally installed system I can't help you directly.

One of my brothers lives in Denver.  He had United Security Systems
at his previous home.  I called and he gave me the following:  The
company is located at 7808 Cherry Creek South Drive, Unit 408,
Denver.  Their phone number is 303-778-7000.  Ask for Dirk Herman.

I'm not sure what their contract terms are but I do know that my
brother felt he was treated fairly.  He's a great salesman but
definitely *not* a do-it-yourselfer.  I gave him a system which he
plans to have USS install and monitor.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass