Re: Ademco wireless system

Yes they do. It cost 40 bucks though. The G series has a way to
automatically lock you out. If the AC and battery power go, and then the
lithium battery fails (for about 30 minutes - until the caps drain),  the
panel locks you out. You get charged $40.00 for that too. Yes I know there
is a way around that, but according to Bosch OFFICIALLY it doesn't exist.