Re: Intellisense FG-730 on Napco P3200

On Sep 21, 7:55?pm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No matter how hard anyone tries to be smart when posting here, in the end no
> one regularly posting on ASA is smart. So you're right, not trying to be
> smart would be the best approach. But it's hard for some not to try and
> pretend to be smart. Anyway, it makes for more interesting reading when
> someone does try and occasionally even succeeds.

In a like response you gave to me about the *** "you all", "We're all"
*** useage.

I do believe there's a language issue in his reply.

I'm sure, if he were familiar with the colloquialism....... instead of
using "smart" he would have used the term "smart-ass". which obviously
has a whole other meaning and also, if substituted in your reply to
him, would markedly change it's meaning.