Re: Bob L

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
46df629a$0$19655$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>

>> in this tread some were talking about retaliation for 911 ,if i am not
>> mistaking they were talking about using the same tactics as the terrorist
>> (muslim) against the innocent poeple of the country of the terrorist that
>> flew the airliner....
>>

> http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.security.alarms/browse_thread/thread/4e29c762e343b627/4ef39b27c9eb6ea3?lnk=gst&q=+mark+leuck+kill&rnum=163&hl=fr#4ef39b27c9eb6ea3
>>
>> so i guess you must be mistaking some stuff..
>
> I see that however I didn't say any of it, that looks to be more of a
> conversation between RLB and Jiminex

And yet you dont go back on them about it...Look to me only someone talking
about jew got your attention,you just dont care at all about muslim...Nope i
am not right about it...you do care,care that every muslim should be taken
care of.......

> blood
>> > of
>> >
>> > Thats it change the subject, nice try
>> >

>> no,almost all war in the middle east are because of religion,some will
>> say
>> land,but when you fight for your holy land,are you fighting to gain some
>> land or to secure the place were you want to live in a religious way?
>>
>> you should listen to the cnn 3 nice report that been done on gods
>> warrior...all of those story are giving us a good insight on 3 religious
>> extremist group, but i am sure you will say that the one about the jew
>> extremist and even the one christian extremist were biased...
>>
>> you could not even see jew extremism even if a jew would plant a bomb in
>> muslim religious place right in your face...

beter get a wake up call Mark...its not always muslim that kill jew....the
inverse happen more often the you think..
but its getting reported as an attack on a supposly terrorsist house when in
fact a simple family got wiped out...

> Yet if you notice you never see that, it's always the radical muslim
> planting bombs to kill jews
>
> And btw that CNN show is a complete joke

of course its a joke! it can only be a joke! jew were not painted as the
victim,but as a part of crazy fight,and they were shown as badly as the
other party..

>> but if a muslim kids would send rocks at a tank you would call him a
>> terrorist!
>
> No it would depend on why the kid was throwing rocks at the tank and where
> he was when he was doing it

a kid cant be a terrorist just for lunching rocks at a thank,thats just a
simple thing to understand,but you just cant get it...
a muslim is and will always be a terrorist for you.
and a jew will never make anything wrong...you live a in a world that is not
reality,you are as extremist as any muslim that put a bomb on himself and
detonate it in a store full of innocent,why is say that?

simple by your incapacity of thinking by yourself,you support a group of
religious extremist,and by supporting them you are as guilty as them..