Re: Bob L

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.security.alarms/browse_thread/thread/4e29c762e343b627/4ef39b27c9eb6ea3?lnk=gst&q=+mark+leuck+kill&rnum=163&hl=fr#4ef39b27c9eb6ea3

> so i guess you must be mistaking some stuff..

I see that however I didn't say any of it, that looks to be more of a
conversation between RLB and Jiminex

> >> that's where the problem is...there is not fucking equity here,the
blood
> > of
> >> a black is as precious as the one of a white or a Jew or an Arab,all
> >> those
> >> people killed for a fucking religion is the problem....
> >
> > Thats it change the subject, nice try
> >

> no,almost all war in the middle east are because of religion,some will say
> land,but when you fight for your holy land,are you fighting to gain some
> land or to secure the place were you want to live in a religious way?
>
> you should listen to the cnn 3 nice report that been done on gods
> warrior...all of those story are giving us a good insight on 3 religious
> extremist group, but i am sure you will say that the one about the jew
> extremist and even the one christian extremist were biased...
>
> you could not even see jew extremism even if a jew would plant a bomb in a
> muslim religious place right in your face...

Yet if you notice you never see that, it's always the radical muslim
planting bombs to kill jews

And btw that CNN show is a complete joke

> but if a muslim kids would send rocks at a tank you would call him a
> terrorist!

No it would depend on why the kid was throwing rocks at the tank and where
he was when he was doing it