"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
46dde2e5$0$15377$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 46c507b7$0$24063$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> >
>> > "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > And after that you mentioned how you wanted to "kill a jew" right Pete?
>> >

>> Yup,and this was out of rage...If I m not mistaking,many here wanted to
> kill
>> a few Islamism after 911,but no one here have this turned back on them
> cause
>> of course,the blood of an Arab worth nothing,but the blood of a Jew is
>> the
>> most precious thing in the world...
>
> I don't recall that so I guess you are mistaken

in this tread some were talking about retaliation for 911 ,if i am not
mistaking they were talking about using the same tactics as the terrorist
(muslim) against the innocent poeple of the country of the terrorist that
flew the airliner....

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.security.alarms/browse_thread/thread/4e29c762e343b627/4ef39b27c9eb6ea3?lnk=gst&q=+mark+leuck+kill&rnum=163&hl=fr#4ef39b27c9eb6ea3

so i guess you must be mistaking some stuff..

>> that's where the problem is...there is not fucking equity here,the blood
> of
>> a black is as precious as the one of a white or a Jew or an Arab,all
>> those
>> people killed for a fucking religion is the problem....
>
> Thats it change the subject, nice try

no,almost all war in the middle east are because of religion,some will say
land,but when you fight for your holy land,are you fighting to gain some
land or to secure the place were you want to live in a religious way?

you should listen to the cnn 3 nice report that been done on gods
warrior...all of those story are giving us a good insight on 3 religious
extremist group, but i am sure you will say that the one about the jew
extremist and even the one christian extremist were biased...

you could not even see jew extremism even if a jew would plant a bomb in a
muslim religious place right in your face...

but if a muslim kids would send rocks at a tank you would call him a
terrorist!