Re: what is the best wire for a perimeter alarm

> You're weird.

Probably sick would be more accurate, even when I am otherwise feeling okay.
But that's beside the point. For some reason that mental image of the
drooling chin came to me via the lyrics to Jethro Tull's Aqualung put to the
picture of Billy Bob Thornton's character in Sling Blade.