Re: what is the best wire for a perimeter alarm

On Sep 22, 7:45?pm, Tommy <to...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:1190082854.576047.7320
> @w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Sep 17, 7:01?pm, Tommy <to...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >> Gee,
> >> That was a long post for you. is roland rubbing off on you?-
>
> > Well ...... I don't acutally know Roland, but the thought of him
> > rubbing off on me .....or anyone, is rather a repulsive thought. ( no
> > reflection on Roland, mind you) But the thought is especially icky,
> > and rather grotesque when preceded  with the sentence "That was a long
> > post for you"
>
> > I'd suggest that you keep your fantasies to yourself.
>
> Euwww!!
>
> THAT is not what i meant! (Shudder) no one needs that visual.
>
> Not my fantasies, Mine involve large breasted females.

Hey ..... maybe we should join forces.

I've been on a life long quest to find the perfect pair. Ya know .....
everytime I think I've found them ..... I still have to look at the
next pair.

Hey ..... ya never know!

I've developed some pretty good manuvers to watch, without my wife
catching on ..... too!  On the beach, book on my lap, head tilted
down, eyes looking out the top of my sunglasses ..... etc. Looking
along the beach for a picture to take, through the telephoto lens of
the camera.

On the other hand, she's probably on to me ..... and just doesn't
object anymore.