Re: RJ45 jacks

> Ever have a curious client with ^garlic^ breath follow you around, lookin
over your shoulder (literally)...almost all day long?

Only when I haven't eaten a big pot of beans the day before.
I got in trouble in a SCIF once when the soldier guarding us followed us too
much and I got mad. To get rid of him I said I hadn't been that frustrated
since I missed my monthly copy of Soviet Life. Needless to say I spent the
next few hours in front of the old man. But I did get Pravda read to me for
the first (and last) time.