Re: Looking for Canadian Supplier of SLA Batteries

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Something sure as hell is going on. I go to Burtek/ADI now to order
>> 1738 panels and they tell me they are back ordered by 1000 of them
>> nation wide. Nor can I get the wireless add on kit because it's now
>> obsolete (in spite of the fact that the brass at Paradox tell me that
>> both are still available). All sorts of problems beginning to appear
>> with the availability of various Paradox products through Burtek. Then
>> I go down the street to my locksmith wholesaler and he has everything
>> Paradox sells in stock, and in large quantities.
>>
>> I think the guy responsible for ordering at Burtek/ ADI is asleep at
>> the switch !!  Either that, or there is a rift beginning to develop
>> because of conflicting priorities vis a vis lines of panels to be
>> pushed.
>>
>> RHC
>
> When did ADI start carrying Paradox? They don't down here that I know of

ADI and Burtek have merged.  I believe ADI and Richardson are going the
same way.  I don't think ADI will be stocking or distributing Paradox
panels or motions.  I believe Paradox will be looking for distribution
through other channels, which is a damned shame.