Re: Looking for Canadian Supplier of SLA Batteries

Something sure as hell is going on. I go to Burtek/ADI now to order
1738 panels and they tell me they are back ordered by 1000 of them
nation wide. Nor can I get the wireless add on kit because it's now
obsolete (in spite of the fact that the brass at Paradox tell me that
both are still available). All sorts of problems beginning to appear
with the availability of various Paradox products through Burtek. Then
I go down the street to my locksmith wholesaler and he has everything
Paradox sells in stock, and in large quantities.

I think the guy responsible for ordering at Burtek/ ADI is asleep at
the switch !!  Either that, or there is a rift beginning to develop
because of conflicting priorities vis a vis lines of panels to be
pushed.

RHC