Re: Looking for Canadian Supplier of SLA Batteries

Frank Olson wrote:
> Matt Ion wrote:
>> Frank Olson wrote:

>>> Call Serva-Lite Sales (Richmond, B.C.) http://www.serva-lite.ca.
>>> They are wholesalers (and very good guys).
>>
>> Thanks for that, Frank... added to my links in case I need any
>> lighting stuff :)
>

> They're a distributor for Begelli exit lighting as well as Mircom and
> Notifier fire alarm products.  On the latter they have better pricing
> than Viking but you still need Viking to program the higher end panels
> and perform the VI.  They also handle a huge selection of SLA batteries
> (at better prices than Burtek, Tried, or ADI).  Sorry, I should say
> "Burtek/ADI" seeing as how the two have merged.  Dunno what that's going
> to do for Paradox.  I can foresee a bit of a "conflict" shaping up
> there.  :-)

I dunno... it's been a little while now, and I haven't noticed any real
change to the Paradox displays in Burtek's showroom (don't get over to
the ADI store very often).  Ah well, not too worried about it, as we
really don't do alarms OR lighting except on rare occasions.  I keep
plenty busy enough with CCTV stuff :)