Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?

news:46de249c$0$10302$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The ultimate test...a 6160RF.

I wonder if thats more receptive than a 6150RF, while I like the whole
receiver-in-a-keypad concept I think it's sometimes used too much

> Small house though, but no problems yet, although I was/is/am a little
about
> the AAA lithium battery.
>
> This was the house I had trouble programming the 6 button wall mounted
> keyfobkeypad thingie...which I finally ended up just remote programming
and
> it works great. I always have trouble manually programming those freekin
> fobs..every damn time.

It's funny but I didn't have any problems programming that in encrypted mode
the first time then later couldn't the first few attempts

That is one of the neatest sensors Honeywell has ever made