Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:46de2b39$0$10459$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

| > The ultimate test...a 6160RF.
|
| I wonder if thats more receptive than a 6150RF, while I like the whole
| receiver-in-a-keypad concept I think it's sometimes used too much

Sorry I mistyped/spoke...it is a 6150RF.  I've never had problem with
receiver-keypads because I'm cautious in how I use them.

| > Small house though, but no problems yet, although I was/is/am a little
| about
| > the AAA lithium battery.
| >
| > This was the house I had trouble programming the 6 button wall mounted
| > keyfobkeypad thingie...which I finally ended up just remote programming
| and
| > it works great. I always have trouble manually programming those freekin
| > fobs..every damn time.
|
| It's funny but I didn't have any problems programming that in encrypted
mode
| the first time then later couldn't the first few attempts

I didn't use the encrypted mode. I use the
go-back-to-the-office-and-compass-it mode :-)

| That is one of the neatest sensors Honeywell has ever made

I suggested it to my other brand company and their gonna make something
similar...only it will probably be waaayyyy easier to program.