Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?

The ultimate test...a 6160RF.

Small house though, but no problems yet, although I was/is/am a little about
the AAA lithium battery.

This was the house I had trouble programming the 6 button wall mounted
keyfobkeypad thingie...which I finally ended up just remote programming and
it works great. I always have trouble manually programming those freekin
fobs..every damn time.

The whole setup was perfect for a small two story home.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > Some say not much power.
| > I've used the 5820L on that condo...so far...so good. Condo was only
1200
| sq
| > ft though.
|
| Which receiver?
|

| > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > |
| > | "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > |
| > | Honeywell already has those 5800MICRA's which are pretty small, my
beef
| > | isn't the size of the transmitter but how much power it can transmit
at
| > |
| > |

| ole