Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?

There was no need for 3 different panels that share the same board
layout. The lower end panel PC1616 looks like there are things missing.

Their earlier version of the programming sheet looked like a road map
and was very confusing.

Their confusion on what wireless devices they are willing to
support...DSC or secured wireless? I am surprised they didnt come up
with an ITI or Ademco compatible RF receiver, for those like me who
detest DSC wireless products.

Too many differnt keypads...you need to call tech support just to make
sure...I can go on...other than that, I like DSC just fine... :)

Jim Rojas