Re: LOCKED PANEL

Oh they all have my signs and decals they just put their little solicitation
decal on the keypads and on my box, they don't remove mine.

There was an instance were they actually did replace my system (client was
dumb and didn't call me until AFTER they signed the pwork) anyway...Brinks
put up their sign BUT left my other two there!...makes sense huh?!

They're brilliant I tell ya...regular rocket scientists.

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Jees, that is almost thievery. I knew Brinks was another of the mass
| marketers with all their usual questionable tactics, but I didn't
| think they would resort to out and out theft !! Do they have
| dealers? .....if so, maybe it was a rogue dealer. Perhaps you should
| write them directly and insist they stop this kind of thing in your
| area. At the very least, advise the Better Business Bureau. Cripes !
|
| One thing I find helpful is to put decals on all my installations and
| takeovers. One decal has all my contact information on it and the
| other all the relevant billing information. Customers find it very
| handy - either the ones in the home who can't find your number for
| service, and the new owners when they need it hooked up. And if your
| rate structure is good, they won't likely go any further in calling
| around.
|
| RHC
|

| On Sep 4, 11:21 am, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| wrote:
| > Worse than that!
| >
| > I've had client's homes get sold with MY system in the house (no one
ever
| > notifies us), my decals, my lawnsigns - Brinks must have an "in" with
| > realtors because they put decals "Call BRINKS for Service etc..." on my
| > boxes (they even put them on my beautiful keypads). I know because I get
| > called by the NEW homeowner AFTER Brinks has been there an wanted to
sell
| > them a new system, new service contract, (remove MY working system). My
| > guess is the realtor gets a little "taste" for every house they convert.
| >
| > Takes me 10 minutes to reprogram the system and get the new people back
| > online with the existing working system I originally installed.
| >
| > Interesting eh?
| >
| > "Nomen Nescio" <nob...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > | Brinks has been doing this crap for years. Brinks installs in new
homes
| > and still thinks they own the system.
| > |
| > | Angry Man In Gauteng
| > |
| > |

| > owners.
| > |
| > | I thought that too, but I have been informed that sometimes do sell
| > | equipment.  Puts a whole different spin on things if that's true.
| > |
| > |