Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?

PC1550 is a low end POS. But it isn't hard to program at all. IMO, the
only panel that DSC makes that actually requires a manual would be the
Maxsys or their new stuff. And those are a real POS. I like Paradox.
What I don't like about them is the endless panel revisions...worse than
Microsoft it seems :)

Jim Rojas