Re: Firewolf 4-wire Napco 816 gives E41

> Some may for burg zones but certainly not for a fire zone.

Don't be too sure of that.  I've also seen plenty of
professionally installed systems where even the fire
zone EOL's were installed across the terminals
in the panel.  I've also found pro systems where
smokes were T-wired to a zone.  Worse still, I've
run across systems installed by Sonitrash where
all of the smokes were home run and connected to
a single zone.  The EOL was installed right there in
the panel.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass