Re: LOCKED PANEL

On Sep 2, 6:41 pm, Mark <s...@xxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:
> > BTW, it's $20 unit one and $15 for a bulk order of more than nine at a
> > time. Compare that to the Unlocker at $200 bucks up front, and $30 per
> > unlocking.
>
> > RHC
>
> if you have an unlock business as stated then you're unlocking SOMEBODYS
>   board.  May not be adt then again may be.
> again why potentially be accessory to illegally convert someone else's
> property for a whopping $15?  and take the chance at being sued by a
> company with deep pockets like is happening to others currently.  hellooo

RHC: That SOMEBODY is the customer who has been defrauded of his alarm
panel by the alarmco, or the individual installer who locked a board
that didn't belong to him. And I'll take my chances with the alarm
industry at large, thank you very much. Hell.... the distributors who
sell alarm panels refer a lot of business to me directly, so obviously
they don't feel threatened !!! The good companies don't have any
concerns because they don't lock boards that don't belong to them, so
why would they give a damn that I'm trying to right a not-too-uncommon
inequity. And the ones that do, I don't give a shit what they think
anyway; they're no different in many ways than the people who through
their thievery create an industry for us to install alarms. The whole
issue of the legitimacy of unlocking boards is a " storm in a
teacup"...!!

And Jim Rojas's dilemna; that's bullshit by a large alarmco who thinks
that might makes right....anyone close to Jim and his problems knows
that as a fact, although that may not have much to do with anything
once the Brinks lawyers do their trick...