Re: PIRs for house with ceiling heating & cooling vents and "pets"!

I asked the old DS rep about that microwave issue and she confirmed your
story of course. However all that was many moons ago. It is now a new
company and shouldn't be tarred with the sins of the old one in my opinion.
I have not had any real issues with any Bosch branded detectors.