Re: Time to Pay Again, Dinks!

I am still not sold on the "employee benefit". It may be a benefit, but it
is definitely a limited one. If I am in my own vehicle I can do what I want
when I want. If I am in a company vehicle and I am directed to a new
location, I feel like it is understood that is exactly where I am headed,
and not necessarily where I choose to go next. Maybe I want to run errands
before or after work Maybe when I want a raise in pay, I get the use of the
company sled instead? I still think the policy benefits the compnay more
than the employee.