Re: An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

tourman wrote:
> RHC: Yup, I plead guilty as charged Frank !!. I had a boss once in the
> large corporation I worked for who used to say I took 10 words to say
> what most people say in two ! Not a good trait I know, but at my age,
> you can't change the colour of your spots.

I used to be a long winded "son-of-a-gun".  My wife taught me how to
write more "precisely" because she got tired of proof reading all my
business correspondence.

> Besides, a language is a
> tool and must be used carefully and precisely to say exactly what you
> mean. Too few works on this newsgroup seems to lead to
> misinterpretations which inevitably starts a flame fest !!

It's not the "works", it's the words.  :-)

> The link is on the "related services" page of my website....scroll
> down to the bottom. The link doesn't work either unless you cut and
> paste into a browser. The error message I get has something to do with
> your site not supporting Front Page extensions (or some technobabble
> like that.....). Dunno...

You "dummy"!  Have a look at where the "link" takes you.  You've spelled
it correctly on the page, but the embedded "href" points to "faq", not
"faqs".  :-)