Re: An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

RHC: Yup, I plead guilty as charged Frank !!. I had a boss once in the
large corporation I worked for who used to say I took 10 words to say
what most people say in two ! Not a good trait I know, but at my age,
you can't change the colour of your spots. Besides, a language is a
tool and must be used carefully and precisely to say exactly what you
mean. Too few works on this newsgroup seems to lead to
misinterpretations which inevitably starts a flame fest !!

The link is on the "related services" page of my website....scroll
down to the bottom. The link doesn't work either unless you cut and
paste into a browser. The error message I get has something to do with
your site not supporting Front Page extensions (or some technobabble
like that.....). Dunno...

RHC
www.homemetal.com