Re: Brink's money talks.

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:47166d70$0$28877$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "Roland Moore" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > I suspected you were a fool. Each new post of yours seems to confirm
my
> > > suspicions. Do you have a drinking problem or something as well?
> >
> > I've often wondered that about you
>
> I seldom drink. Maybe a 6 pack a year.

Thats more than I drink

> > > 2) I made you aware of a situation where the company failed to perform
> > those
> > > services. You insisted that failure never occurred.
> >
> > I did no such thing, try re-reading my posts
>
> Tuesday, September 04, 2007 5:16 PM you wrote this didn't you?
>
> >You know Roland you spend all that time typing yet say very little

Which is true, when did I deny a failure occurred?

Let me state again since you are apparently a little slow

1. You stated they paid hush money which has been denied however since you
choose to call it that it must be so in your mind

2. You claimed because of my position (which you don't know what it is) that
I must have known about it which was not true

3. You then claimed because I haven't said anything about it up to that
point they must be telling me to keep quiet which was not true

> >1. Anyone can question the mother ships policy
>  Have you questioned it yet? Or will this same event happen again?

No why should I? It sounds like you haven't either, instead you whine and
moan in public forums about it

> >2. The mother ship doesn't deal with panels that only she/it can program
>
> Now we are down to semantics again. You do deal with panels that only you
> can REMOTELY program. Is that true?

I don't remotely program panels

> >3. The rest of it appears to sound like the mother ship pays everyone off
> to shut up, that part tells me you are full of shit.
>
> You don't have enough money to pay off everyone. Still it seems payoff is
> the preferred method over fixing (or addressing) the problem.

Riiiiightttttt