Re: Brink's money talks.

"Roland Moore" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:47159375$0$16527$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I suspected you were a fool. Each new post of yours seems to confirm my
> suspicions. Do you have a drinking problem or something as well?

I've often wondered that about you

> 2) I made you aware of a situation where the company failed to perform
those
> services. You insisted that failure never occurred.

I did no such thing, try re-reading my posts

> From that point it
> wasn't unreasonable for me to assume that you either a) were actually
aware
> and making a conscious attempt to deny the truth
> or b) thought for some
> reason you should know and by not being informed by the company concluded
> the event had not taken place

It would be rather unreasonable to assume I would have known about any issue
like that since it involves an entirely different department

> c) that you are a pestiferous gadfly
> determined to fool folks here into thinking you are higher on the food
chain
> at your place of employment than you actually are. It seems b & c are
likely
> the best answers.

Once more you speak out of ignorance

> 5) The company paid for the losses suffered by the end user and paid the
> dealer to install new equipment and reprogram the system away from the
> company services. The amount paid over the amount of actual loss I
referred
> to as "hush money". You dispute the semantics of that as being pejorative.

If it was hush money you wouldn't be talking about it, obviously thats not
the case

> 6) I never knew what your position at your place of employment is
actually.

Gee what a suprise

> I was told by Trixie, someone you alternately claim to not know

Not by that name

> and then
> claim to know,

Because her real name is Tracy

> that you were a knowledgeable person when needing answers to
> technical questions involving burglar alarm panels.

True which somehow in your mind means I know about every download ever done
by the company

> I never cared to know
> even that, certainly nothing much beyond that.

That was obvious from the initial message which is why I replied in the
first place

> If you know what Trixie claims you know about
> burglar alarms, then go to work for a panel manufacturer or rep firm or
> something. Call T-K. He is at or near an all time low right now and he is
> located very near you. He might be in a unique position to understand the
> problems of drinking and acting the fool. You may feel right at home
there,
> then again maybe not.

I guess T-K is another person I supposedly should somehow know?