Re: Brinks Copyright Documents

I searched the Patent database. They only list the LCD keypad use in the
2000 series panels. No patents on anything else.

I also searched the Copyright, Trademark, and global Intellectual
property  databases...nothing. I guess Brinks' claims are expressed by
their attorney and implied by their deep pockets.

Jim Rojas