Re: Brinks Copyright Documents

A search of the title of the document brings up numerous hits. A brief look
at some of the hits, seems to suggest that its a form for Online Service
providers to designate someone to receive notice of claimed infringement in
order to provide some sort of liability exemption, if that really is the
case then the forms appear to be to protect Brinks if someone claims that
something on their (Brinks) servers are infringing on someone else's rights.

On the other hand I could be completely wrong, there has to be a first time.

http://www.educause.edu/Elements/Attachments/netatedu/agentletter981110r.html

http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/

http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/agent.pdf

Doug