The Brinks PSA

As posted in the "Evergreen" thread, states in "Section 3 Three Year
Term and Renewal Clause:

(c) By notice to you, Brink?s may terminate this Agreement if Brink?s
determines that the Protective Equipment is generating excessive false
alarms."

Not that I would ever council a disgruntled Brinks customer to start
sending "excessive false alarms", mind you...

My company has removed over twenty Brinks systems from homes and
businesses in the lower maniland (Vancouver).  We've always left the
equipment neatly packaged in a box and advised the customer to call them
to arrange pickup.  Brinks has (to my knowledge) never collected them.
On any future "takeovers", I'm going to offer to "store" this equipment
at our shop and fax their head office the details.  If they don't
arrange to pick up the items within the time allowed by Canadian Law,
I'll ship them (at my expense) to someone that deals with used panel
parts...  in Florida because I'm far to responsible to power them all up
so they can all start transmitting "excessive false alarms".  :-)