Re: Tech-Man going to Texas?

>Where have I heard these accusations before.....and by who.....?

Probably all sorts of places, and by nearly everyone, since you seem to be
on the wrong side of nearly everything.

> Hey Trixie might know

Unlike you, when people actually provide a phone and/or an email address
that you can reach them at it helps.
Yes, she actually does know about this. Too bad you have been too afraid to
call her. Even when I told you where she works now at The Alarm Debt
Liquidation Group. 12801 N. Central Expressway, Suite 250, Dallas, TX 75243,
866-400-4550
I believe she might have tried to call you a time or two. Are you hiding
under the desk again?

Note to all dealers. Mark Leuck here claims to be the apex of the
Monitronics organization. He trains these guys so much that they can't seem
to find the time to download a panel in less than 6 months or so.
Unfortunately even after all that training they are too stupid to realize
that when you take the account number and central station phone number out
of a panel, it can't dial the central station anymore. And that is not only
no problem for them to do that, it's the actual policy to do that when you
give a dealer the installers code to get into the panel.

Hey Mark,
If you put down your broom or mop for a while, I bet you'll find this email
when you look over someone's shoulder . Start with Jaime Climer Contract
Monitoring 800.615.3745 ext 3123
Jclimer2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  you'll see this and actually more. This is just an excerpt from the
dealer's email.

...........Rodriguez Mini Mart located @

1428 Nogalitos San Antonio, Texas 78204

Account # SO-052275

Back up cell account# AN0814

Dealer 4293 Security Contractors Inc.

Sometime Friday night on 8-3-07 after closing and Saturday morning on
8-04-07 @ 6:40am when customer opened.

There was a break in and according to the customer the alarm was armed when
she arrived, she disarmed and called me regarding the break-in. She stated
that merchandise was stolen and that the keypad had alarm memory.

I called Monitronics to follow up; they stated they received no signals.  I
went to location Saturday morning to check system, here is what I found.

There was an alarm memory on the keypad indicating the alarm had gone off.
I put system on test, tripped the alarm it worked locally, phone line was
present on panel, yet the panel did not attempt to seize the line and dial
in.
I checked the program and found that the central station phone numbers were
missing; this is why the panel did not send in a signal.
I have been in contact with Tracy  and Jamie in contract monitoring for the
past six months or so to have my panels reprogram to an installer code that
I provided so I could enter programming on my own.

Steve in Dealer Tech Support Special Projects was asked to do this by
Tracy...............

And guess what? Monitronics paid up. Hey Mark, has your paycheck been a
little short since then? I hope not! But maybe your time on the job could
be, now that you have finally forced this into the open. Good job. Be proud
of yourself! You've had every chance to make certain this didn't come out,
but you seem to enjoy your little taunts when you get too bored. You may
have more excitement than you can deal with soon. Hey folks, if Mark says
this all didn't happen, as per usual, then just call or email Jaime. Tell
her how it was Mark has helped you to understand why no one should do
business with Monitronics. At most places that might get him fired, but
don't worry, at that monkey show he'll get a big raise (after they get the
money out of him and Steve for the download screw ups). It's just one more
screw up for Monitronics to write a check to cover. I bet that is the real
source of two way dealer revenue that Mark talks about now isn't it? Paying
the money means you'll never hear anyone at Monitronics say he or she is
sorry about anything. Up to this point Mark has not been man enough to call
the dealer and say he is sorry, let alone the customer.  Oh yes, he says it
never happened and/or he doesn't know anything about it. And since there are
probably too many screw ups to even count by now, what's one more? Yep, I
must say Mark that you're one fine caring specimen. Of just what is the
question. Please don't forget folks that if you need a second source to
verify all this call Tracy. After all her years there at Monitronics I bet
she could tell you even more stories much worse than this. And to think, for
some reason poor Mark doesn't seem to know any of these people anymore.