Re: What's a Brinks 4000?

On Oct 17, 6:15 pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Wow what a stupid proposal I'm reading!
> What's a 4000? Anyone know...zones, users etc?
>
> If I ever wrote a proposal like this, I'd not sell a damn thing.
>
> --
> Crash Gordon
>
> <I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>

After reading this thread for a while I have to ask, "Do you really
want this customer?"  Sounds like they are after the bottom line
cheapest possible solution baring most other considerations.  When I
get these I try once to educate them and then I walk away.  Is it
worth the headache, also are they going to pay for a repair agreement
or are they going to call you because "your alarm," is broken
demanding you fix it for free after they did a remodel and cut wires
arbitrarily becauee they were in their way?