Re: Race to Zero

news:471e0a48$0$10311$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I just emailed him to call us when he;
> 1 -Wants to be treated like a valued client and is sick of being treated
> like 1 of a million+ customers.
> 2 - Needs a real system installed.
>
> At 25 bucks a month and no down, it will take t hem 10 years to break
> even.

They may not care about losing on one job.  They may be thinking by having
their name instead of yours on that building they will get other jobs they
won't have to bid against you on.

I quit worrying about those things.  These days it seems I do one or two big
jobs that pays for everything, and alarm monitoring is a bonus every year.