Re: Race to Zero

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Here's an update;
>
> Binky is down to $0.00 install and 25.00 per month. I believe it's time for
> me to bow out of t he competition...or maybe one more push?
>
> :-))))  This is so fun!  I can name that tune in 3 notes...name that tune.

Sheesh!!  "AlarmFarce" better watch out.  They've just matched prices...
  Oh...  I forgot...  Binky equipment is very much inferior.
"AlarmFarce" offers "two way voice" with every system they install so
they're "Basses" above "Binky"...

What is "Binky" providing the customer in terms of equipment (i.e.
number of contacts, motions, etc.), just out of curiosity?