Re: OT: 20 Reasons Not to Go to Law School

Are blondes smarter than Lawyers?

A lawyer and a blonde woman are sitting next to each other on a long flight.

The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde is
tired and just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and tries
to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists that the game is a lot of fun. "I ask you a
question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only £5; you ask
me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you £500." This
catches the blonde's attention; and, to keep him quiet, she agrees to
play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth
to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse,
pulls out a five pounds note, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill
with three legs, and comes down with four?"

The lawyer uses his laptop, searches all references. He searches Google
and many other sites on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart
friends he knows, all to no avail. After an hour or two searching he
finally gives up. He wakes up the blonde and hands her £500. The blonde
takes the £500 and goes back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes her up and
asks, "Well, so what does goes up a hill with three legs and comes down
with four?"

The blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer £5 and goes back to
sleep.