Re: The Brinks PSA

I think your assessment of Brinks' plans and motives are accurate for the
most part.
However Brinks', like everyone and everything, can suffer. There may not be
much to come out of here that is negative enough to impact them, that's
certain, but it may generate a considerable amount in some other places. I
have always been told "never make enemies for free". Seems like that is good
advice for all, including Brinks.
Even better that they won't consider anything at all could ever come from
such a rag tag, constantly bickering, obscure group as this. Too bad they
had to pick on one of the nicest guys here. If they went after you, or a
couple of others posting here (including me) on the other hand, well, never
mind. I don't want to do their thinking for them.