Re: The Brinks PSA

On Oct 10, 4:54 pm, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:
> > Ok Frank, how about sending me one so I can experiment on it and learn
> > how to crack it. Just so I know how mind you.....:))
>
> > RHC
>
> Now you know that would be completely unethical.  I have to give Brinks
> the chance to pick up the parts first.  I will contact some customers
> whose Brinks equipment has been replaced and see whether-or-not they've
> received any reply to their requests to pick up said equipment, though.

OK, I wonder if the other party who cracks boards (Jackson in Port
Moody) would be interested...:)).

Me...I wouldn't ever do anything like crack a leased board for
someone, but you never know where Brinks is going to head with this
nonsense. Knowledge is power and I'd sure like to learn to crack their
boards...just so I can say I can do it....:)) You never know !!

I can't say I've ever seen a Brinks system out here in the Eastern
part of Canada. ADT and Alarmforce seem to have the "bullshit market"
wrapped up.....

Looks like they've gone so far as to force Jim's site off line.....

RHC