Re: hello

news:84620187-d4d9-4994-8959-332d66204baa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> All I can say is ............. your naivete is cute.

its not an issue of naivete.  its a simple matter of keeping things in their
proper place.  good and bad, this is just a usenet newsgroup that doesnt
have to mean any more to me than i allow it to.  so long as my family, my
friends, my god, and my customers approve of me i can survive usenet.  :-)

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com